To all graduating students of NTOU, in view of this year’s commencement activity, the Office of the International Affairs now opens the application for the representatives for the upcoming 2021 Graduate’s Commencement Address.
The following are the details:
- Eligibility: Second year graduate students, university senior students or fifth year students of Promotion Department of Further Education
- Composition: One representative for both Mandarin speakers and English speakers
- Application date: March 5, 2021 to April 12, 2021
- Registration: Interested students who meet the application requirements should download and fil-out the application form and register. Send the filled-out registration form to Teacher Li Yiting (ext. 1076) at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also get the form from the teacher’s extra-curricular activity.
- Decision: After the application deadline, the selection time and place will be announced separately. The best students will be selected and will represent the international students to give the commencement speech during the commencement ceremony.
For more information, please see the following attachments for the application form and the guidelines: