The NTOU Graduate Student Association, in partnership with the NTOU International Student Association, invites all interested students to join the Keelung Islet Adventure 2021.
WHAT: Keelung Islet Adventure
WHEN: June 11, 2021; 10:30 AM to 8:30 PM
WHERE: Keelung Islet
REGISTRATION LINK: https://forms.gle/p1XCXaRb1DGxpw3x8
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: April 4, 2021 (Sunday)
- Standard fee: NTD 2,000
- Early bird discount (limited to 20 persons): NTD 1,500; class of 2021 excluded.
- Special offer for class of 2021 graduates: NTD 1,500 (estimated 100 persons)
Registration Fee is inclusive of food, transportation, and souvenir.
The activities for the said event include sea fishing and exploring the Keelung Islet. Please choose your group; the group arrangement will be based on the registration time. Make sure to register early. Participants will be grouped according to their activity of interest:
- Group 1: exploring the Keelung Islet lighthouse (50 persons only)
- Group 2: Keeling Islet beach cleaning
The following are the qualifications:
- NTOU class of 2021 graduates (100 individuals)
- NTOU faculty and undergraduate students (100 individuals)
- If there are less than 200 participants, other registrations will be accepted.
- If more than 200 people are signing for this activity, the following will be prioritized: 40 paid membership of the NTOU Student Association and 20 paid membership from the Department of Merchant Marine.
For the registration, please refer to the following:
- Refer to this google sheet link.
- Graduate Student Association will confirm your attendance through email before April 15, 2021.
- The list will be posted on the Facebook Fan Page:
- Pay your registration fee before April 20, 2021, or registration will be canceled.
- Payments can be deposited thru:
Remittance Bank: Chungwa Post
Account Number: 0011078-0258872
- For bank remittances, please write your names in the deposit/transaction slip for verification purposes.